Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I heart cake




Happy Sunday! Boy this was a fast weekend. But it is spring break here so it kind feels like a extra long one for me. No running kids to school first thing in the morning. I can stay in my pj's a little longer and start mini making a little sooner.
Today's creating involved cake. I really love cake and making mini ones is something I do enjoy. I have been wanting to make these cakes for awhile so today I did.
I even snuck out for a bit and found Emily the perfect prom dress. All in all a very good day! I hope yours was good as well. Join me for some cake? Mini hugs!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great Kim! :)

Jill said...

Those look so yummy that I want to stick my finger in the frosting of that chocolate cake!

I showed your blog to a friend recently and seriously had the hardest time convincing her that your amazing creations were miniatures! It was hilarious!

Hugs,
Jill
PS: Are you going to the "Mini Flea" in Sacramento on the 1st? I'm planning on going~ hope to "bump into" you again. :)

Linda said...

wow they are amazing
looks so real
greets linda

Tabitha Corsica said...

Woot! That coconut cake looks delish! I am VERY partial to coconut...too bad I am on a diet. Wait!! There's NO calories!! Love these two, Kim.

Alienora said...

So real, so yummy:)))))

Patty said...

Kim, The cakes are so wonderful looking! I would love some right now!!

Kim said...

your baked goods are always sooo pretty Kim :) Now I kind of want cake for breakfast :)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

They look gorgeous Kim! And once again Liberty wants to be your daughter!
Mercedes

Samantha Martz said...

You are Amazingly gifted! This cake is beautiful! YUM!

Marisa's Mini Treasures said...

Wow! I LoVe that Miette cake. It is so delicate and delicious. Happy Easter!
hugs, Marisa

Katrina said...

They looks so sweet... I would like to smell.

Patrizia said...

Meravigliosi!!!! Ti viene voglia di mangiarli!!
Baci Patrizia

Susi said...

Preciosos trabajos, no solo preciosos, son magnificos, enhorabuena,un beso grande.
Susi

Roberta Gramazio - Kuik Studio said...

WOW! your miniatures are AMAZING! I'll follow you! Bye bye from ITALY! :)

Petite-Pantry said...

your cakes always make me feel hungry, scrumptious as ever !

Kathy said...

Wonderful!!

jessiemapooh said...

Oh my! Those cakes are the best I have ever seen!

Jess

otterine said...

Awesome cakes! Now I'm hungry! :D